I suffer from empty nest syndrome. I never thought I would deal with that mental affliction, but between beautiful memories and an abject loneliness, there is a sadness that becomes a profound depression. As a result, I don't look at old photos. I can only deduce that time is brutal and merciless. This may not be the correct interpretation of your poem, but your words evoked a nostalgia and melancholy that constantly haunt me.
I felt subjugated lying on my back, forced to play with your long ass gross nipples. The whole act was disgusting. I tried to think of something else while pinned against the bed. Same position. Not my cup of tea. Made me cringe. The most horrible sex I've ever had. True story. And once in a while when I was a bit lonely, I wanted to call you, but your fucks are boring and you're dirty. Period. I never thought you would be like that. No car! No home! No nothing! Another body waiting to be called to wherever it's destined. To each his own. Please don't ever text me again. You left a sour taste in my mouth. I wince whenever I think of you.
"Any Muslim who converts to The Church of the Crazy Christ should be beheaded," says Iman Hassen bin L'aid. "Any Jew who believes in the teachings of The Church of the Crazy Christ should be stoned to death even if it's the Sabbath," states Rabbi Solomon El-David. "It is sad that the fanatics of these two mythologies are closed-minded when it comes to a person's beliefs and will resort to violence in order to punish others who don't pay homage to their idols," offers the Reverend Jesus P. Cadissimo, the titular head of the new Christian denomination. "No different than the Hindus who worship the cow, we worship the pig," continued the defrocked Catholic priest who outed the church's many pedophiles as well as Donald Trump via the Anti-Christ's lecherous apostles. "We believe that the universe was created by an omniscient and omnipotent pig who resides on a sacred planet in the middle of the Milky Way. From Him emanate...
Comments
Post a Comment