"Gibson just passed away," texted Joaquin. "I'm sorry, son. He brings you much sorrow because he brought you much happiness. He even won my heart. He's the only dog I never kicked. You knew his time had come. We humans meet the same fate. Sometimes I believe we have pets, so we can learn about death. They certainly pave the path. When my father died at 87, I cried but I recovered quickly because I knew his time had come. Mourn for Gibson and then find a special place in your heart where he will live forever. Dogs are all about love. And for god's sake don't get a fucking cat. I could grab them by their tails and throw them against a wall they are such worthless, conniving predators. Dogs are about love. These savage creatures are greedy bastards who have never evolved from their wild, carnivorous states." "The weight of his loss is of a magnitude that supersedes his nine-pound body. He was Ali and I was a featherweight. I appreciate your words. ...
Comments
Post a Comment